James S. Cox, M.D., FAAP
Natively from: South Bend, Indiana
Undergraduate: Davidson College, Davidson North Carolina
Medical School: Wake Forest University
Pediatric Residency: Wake Forest University
Chief Resident in Pediatrics at Wake Forest University
Board Certified in Pediatrics 1991
Board Recertified in Pediatrics 1998
Joined C.M.G. in 1991
- Born: South Bend, IN
- Grew Up in Denver, NC on Lake Norman which is north of Charlotte NC.
- Married to Payge Pinson 1988. We have 3 children Casey, Ali and Wade.
- We are involved in many activities as a family including snow skiing, lake sports, and attending many sporting events, church activities and service, and mission work.
- Our children are very involved in their schools with activities and mission work. They are also involved in many sports in school and club sports including baseball, basketball, volleyball and lacrosse.
- 1980 Graduated High School in Denver N.C
- 1980-1984 Davidson College, Davidson NC- Graduated with a B.S. in Premedicine
- 1984-1988 Bowman Gray Medical School of Wake Forest University graduating with an M.D. degree.
- 1988-1991 Pediatrics Resident Training Program Wake Forest University
- 1990-1991 Served as Chief Resident of Pediatrics Training Program Wake Forest University
- 1991- Board Certified Pediatrics, FAAP
- 1998-Board Recertified Pediatrics, FAAP
- 2005- Board Recertified Pediatrics, FAAP
Use the secure online bill pay feature to make payments 24/7!
Use the portal to securely manage personal information and more!
We have made some of our forms available online to save you time.
Listed here are helpful links that we hope you find resourceful.
Our office hours include Saturday walk-in hours from 9am - 11:30am for your convenience.